Powered By Blogger

söndag 6 maj 2012

Daily Luther - Christ is my Righteousness

Christ is my righteousness.
“Reason knows only so much of God as the Law provides . . . Gospel knowledge of God does not grow in our garden; reason knows not one bit of it; it must be proclaimed from above, and thus it enters our heart.” (St. L. VII:1706–1708.)







May 5th "Reason only knows so much of God"/Cyberbrethen





“I have grown use to giving up on the idea that there is any quality in my heart at all, call it either faith or love. In their place I put Christ and say: ‘He is my Righteousness’ “ (St. L. XXI a:1669).
May 3rd, 2012 "Get rid of anything in your heart and replace it with this"/Cyberbrethen


http://cyberbrethren.com/
Picture of Martin Luther  from Paul T McCain's blog Cyberbrethen.

Picture of sunflower by Kerstin L.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar