Powered By Blogger

onsdag 4 april 2012

ECI - Shalom!


Song of Solomon 8:6.
Ps. 42:1-6. The presence of G-d.

European Coalition for Israel, Brussels report, March 2012


Songs of praise in Hebrew: "Angels sing in Heaven" (Sasha och Anya Poberejny) - Jättevacker sång!





ECI held two events in the European Parliament: 2 symposium on Human Rights on the Palestinian Territories with Human Rights Lawyer Calev Myers presenting an official report from the Jerusalem Institute of Justice and a two-day ECI Young Leaders Consultation.


ECI-report:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IxZqBGFpJo&feature=relmfu



"Angels sing in Heaven" (Songs of praise in Hebrew):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EaYCYxlb-g&feature=player_embedded#!
(Tack till Heidi Tyni för sångtips!)

Bibelverses from the video/song:

"Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the LORD." Song of Solomon 8:6

"As a deer pants for flowing streams,
    so pants my soul for you, O God.
My soul thirsts for God,
    for the living God.
When shall I come and appear before God?
My tears have been my food
    day and night,
while they say to me all the day long,
    “Where is your God?”
These things I remember,
    as I pour out my soul:
how I would go with the throng
    and lead them in procession to the house of God
with glad shouts and songs of praise,
     a multitude keeping festival.
Why are you cast down, O my soul,
    and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,
    my salvation and my God.
My soul is cast down within me;
    therefore I remember you
from the land of Jordan and of Hermon,
    from Mount Mizar."

Ps. 42:1-6 (ESV)

Deut. 4:29 "But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul."



European Coalition for Israel/Tomas Sandell
dagsfärsk info
http://www.ec4i.org/



Foto: KL (Menoran)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar