Powered By Blogger

tisdag 29 november 2011

Remember the persecuted - "How long, o Lord, holy and true" - all over the world

Kristna förföljs nu. Förbön nu : 1 Tim. 2:1-4. Upp./Rev. 6:10. Ps. 13. Mika. 7:8/Micah 7:8. Kristendomen förtröstar på Kristus: "Jag förtröstar på din nåd, mitt hjärta jublar över din frälsning." Ps. 13:6a "But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation." (Tack).


There are many countries in the world today where Christians are martyred for their faith.

Upp. 6:10/Rev. 6:10 "De ropade med hög röst: "Herre, du som är helig och sannfärdig, hur länge skall du dröja innan du dömer jordens invånare och utkräver hämnd för vårt blod? And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?"



Compass Direct News: "Fulani Muslim herdsmen along with Muslim soldiers have killed at least 45 ethnic Berom Christians in Plateau state in the past week, Christians in this northern-central Nigerian town said. --- Almost all churches in the town cancelled or held reduced worship services on the first Sunday (Nov. 27) after the crisis was contained, as nearly all area Christians have fled"

Åtminstone 45 kristna dödade och marterade i Nigeria:
Read more: http://www.compassdirect.org/ 

Earlier in november (Source: Compass Direct News):

 "A murderous, four-hour rampage in early November in the eastern region of northern Nigeria left 150 people dead -- at least 130 of them Christians, according to church sources. Ten church buildings were also bombed and hundreds of people are still missing after more than 200 members of the Islamic extremist Boko Haram sect stormed the Yobe state capital on November 4. The attacks by Boko Haram were motivated by anti-Christian sentiments. Witnesses say the terrorists asked Christians they met to recite the Islamic creed, and those who could not do so were instantly slaughtered."
http://www.persecution.net/pnp.htm


"How long O, Lord":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AT7wa0tPVU 

Ps. 13 "Hur länge, HERRE, skall du alldeles glömma mig?
Hur länge skall du dölja ditt ansikte för mig?
Hur länge skall jag oroas i min själ
och ängslas i mitt hjärta dagligen?
Hur länge skall min fiende triumfera över mig?

Se till mig och svara mig, HERRE, min Gud!
Upplys mina ögon, så att jag ej somnar in i döden.
Låt inte min fiende säga:
"Jag blev honom för stark"
och mina ovänner gläder sig när jag vacklar.
Jag förtröstar på din nåd,
mitt hjärta jublar över din frälsning.
Jag vill sjunga till HERRENS ära,
ty han är god mot mig."



Psalm 13 (KJV)

 1 "How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
 2How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
 3Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
 4Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
 5But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
 6I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me."



Mika 7:8 "Gläd dig inte över mig, du min fiende. Om jag har fallit, skall jag resa mig igen. Om jag sitter i mörkret, är HERREN mitt ljus."
   
Micah 7:8 "Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me". 


Matt. 5:44. Jesus Kristus : "Älska era ovänner och be för dem som förföljer er."  

Matt. 5:44 Jesus Christ: "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you";


Foto: Julia L.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar