Powered By Blogger

tisdag 24 november 2020

Pastor Bob Fu, persecuted and hated by the CCP for freedom work, carried by the grace of God

- Pastor och dr. Bob Fu, som grundat organisationen China aid, beskriver den situation han och hans familj råkat in i pga förföljelse från CCP (kommunistpartiet i Kina) som tog sin början i september i år. Han är bosatt i USA, men har utsatts för hemfridsbrott, bombhot, dödshot och olika typer av falska anklagelser. Han och hans familj har tvingats lämna sitt hem och vistas ännu på ett säkert ställe. I en intervju berättar han att han är chockad över anklagelserna, att det är ett verkligt trauma och att hans barn är rädda, men han säger också att Gud genom sin nåd bär dem. 

I länkarna kan man läsa om det mänskorättsarbete som han och hans organisation utför och även om dem som svartmålar, hotar och förföljer honom.

Vi fortsätter att frimodigt be för dr Bob Fu och hans familj (Ps. 23, 1 Petr.2:9), vilket många av oss gjort tidigare och även nyligen tillsammans med MKV och alltså fortsätter att göra (Bob Fu har besökt Finland ett flertal gånger och jag har också träffat honom): 

China aid: "Bob Fu recounts the "very real" issue of freedom from an undisclosed location and confirms: "The Chinese Communist Party hates me and China Aid for our freedom work."

https://www.chinaaid.org/2020/11/bob-fu-recounts-very-real-issue-of.html


bushcenter.org: "Religious Freedom is a very real issue for Bob Fu"

https://www.bushcenter.org/catalyst/china/bob-fu-religious-freedom.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=spotlight&utm_term=111720


China aid: "Bob Fu demands retraction of death threats, accusations"

https://www.chinaaid.org/2020/11/bob-fu-demands-retraction-of-death.html

***

Ps. 23 (ESV)

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures.

He leads me beside still waters.

He restores my soul.

He leads me in paths of righteousness

for his name's sake.


Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil,

for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,

they comfort me.


You prepare a table before me

in the presence of my enemies;

you anoint my head with oil;

my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me

all the days of my life,

and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord 

forever."


1 Petr. 2:9 (ESV)

"You are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar