Powered By Blogger

onsdag 14 november 2012

Help me, Jesus, my soul is in your hands

Worthy is the name of Jesus Christ.
Jes. 24:16 "Glory to the Righteous One!" Ära till den Rättfärdige!"

Kris Kristofferson sjunger en sång som handlar om hur han mötte Jesus Kristus i en kyrka under bön på knä och fick förlåtelse i överflöd (mera än han kunde förstå). Sången skrev han inspirerad av detta:

 





"Why me, Lord" (Kris Kristofferson)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBADk6dmGMI

"Why me lord?
what have I ever done,
to deserve even one,
of the pleasure I've known,
tell me Lord,
what did I ever do,
that was worth lovin' you,
for the kindness you've shown,

chorus:

Lord help me Jesus,

I've wasted it so help me Jesus,
I know what I am,
but now that I know,
that I needed you so help me Jesus,
my souls in your hand,

verse 2:

Try me lord,
if you think there's a way,

I can try to repay,
all I've takin' from you,
maybe Lord,

I can show someone else,
what I've been through myself,
on my way back to you,

chorus (x2)

Jesus, my soul's in your hands."



Kris Kristofferson wrote this song after he met Jesus Christ in a Church when he was praying to the Lord on his knees. He got forgiveness, more than he could ever understand and ask for. 


"Worthy is the name of Jesus Christ".





Foto: Erik Lindén

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar