Powered By Blogger

tisdag 8 november 2016

Belarus - Young Front leader Dashkevich: "the protest was a matter of conscience"

Belarus. "We raised our voices." The leader of Young Front told about the abuse by riot police officers. The riot police serving Satan.

"They started to beat me in the bus, where they forced me to lay on the floor – they were kicking me, they were beating me with a headrest of the bus seat.

They said: " What? Our Lenin mess with you? " I answered: "He is Satan, the ideologist of murder. You are the Satan's children if you protect him." They immediately got mad. One of them pulled my head up holding me by my nose, while the other was pushing the baton to my teeth and shouted "Suck it!" They are perverts there. I have never heard of this or experienced such a thing before as shoving the baton to the mouth.

They pushed the baton to the mouth of other activist as well. I told them in the district police department: "If you are so much sexually obsessed here, then go home and suck each other's batons there. You can treat people in a different way, especially if you are the representatives of the law."



Charter 97:  "Dashkevich To Police Officers: You Serve Satan" (Full text): 
https://www.charter97.org/en/news/2016/11/8/230349/
"Zmitser Dashkevich was detained and then released during the opening of the monument to Lenin. The leader of Young Front told TV channel Belsat what happened after his detention and before his release."





***
Dzimitri Dashkevich (Зьміцер Дашкевіч) imprisoned 2012:

 "The changes in our country will take place on one day in that day when most of people will not even expect them. For the time being, the main thing for us is to be united, to be like-minded, to do our job and to be devoted to original Christian ideals, ideals which shaped the modern image of Europe: the ideals of freedom, truth and justice. Long live Belarus!"

http://palitviazni.info/naviny/2012/09/6179






Photo: KL



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar