Powered By Blogger

onsdag 30 september 2015

China - Gao Zhisheng is still denied freedom of movement and access to medical care after torture

CHINAaid:

"Following his release from prison on Aug. 7, 2014, Chinese human rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng discusses his experiences, including torture."




Gao Zhisheng (interview 9:59):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DflUjveJNGU



CHINAaid:
http://www.chinaaid.org/2015/09/china-aid-learns-gao-zhisheng-is-back.html







- Praying that he will receive medical care and that he will be safe and free.

"Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him." James 1:12 (ESV)


"He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength." Is. 40:29

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts." Zech. 4:6

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." Rom. 15:13

- rest in God's Shalom and grace:

2 Cor. 12:9 "But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar