Powered By Blogger

fredag 24 januari 2014

Changeless God


Light for my path (Evangelical Lutheran Synod/Daily devotion)



"For I the Lord do not change" (Mal. 3:6 ESV)







"Of the Father's love begotten
Ere the worlds began to be,
He is Alpha and Omega,
He the Source, the Ending He,
Of the things that are, that have been,
And that future years shall see
Evermore and evermore.

Christ, to Thee, with God the Father,
And, O Holy Ghost, to Thee
Hymn and chant and high thanksgiving
And unending praises be,
Honor, glory, and dominion,
And eternal victory
Evermore and evermore."

(Hymn "Of the Father's Love Begotten" vv. 1,5)



Prayer:

Gracious, changeless Father, thank You for showing me mercy by forgiving my sins through Your only Son, Jesus Christ. In His name I pray.  Amen.



Photo: Kerstin Lindén

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar