Powered By Blogger

lördag 5 oktober 2013

This is China - A mother's pain: “When the long needle went into my belly toward my child, I cried until I was utterly exhausted"

China Aid. No respect for human life in China.

Mother in forced abortion case gives testimony: "The group once again pinned Li down to the operating table and injected her with Rivanol. “When the long needle went into my belly toward my child, I cried until I was utterly exhausted,” she said in the video. “I could not protect you, child of mine. Mama has done everything possible. But Mama could not save you,” she said. --- “I call on the righteous and kind-hearted people of the outside world to show concern to my sufferings. I call on our superiors to undo the injustice on me. I also hope the people in the political and legal departments can investigate the violators of the law who did this to me,” Li said at the conclusion of the interview."




China Aid: (Read the whole horrible story):
http://www.chinaaid.org/2013/09/exclusive-mother-in-forced-abortion.html





Photo: KL

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar