Powered By Blogger

lördag 16 december 2017

Lucia 2017 - The night of light

Watch this! A film for all the world.
Missa inte den här korta fina, hemlighetsfulla och konstnärliga filmen!

"Lucia is a tradition in Sweden (and in Finland) where we bring light to the darkness. Since many years back I have always gone out in the middle of the Lucia night to light up hundreds of candles in the forest, with the intention to spread light into the world. Maybe you have seen my earlier lucia-films here on my YouTube.


But this year was special. Just as the other lucia-nights I prepared to get out and light up my candles. But this night, the forest surprised me :)

This film is for all the world. For all of you wonderful people out there ♥ I hope to be able to spread some light into your hearts.

Thank you for taking the time to watch it.

Sending you lots of love and light ♥"


Lucia 2017 - The night of light (Jonna Jinton (Video 8:12)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=385&v=34xgG2q8KMQ



Foto: familjen Lindén

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar