Powered By Blogger

tisdag 20 december 2016

Key of David

In righteousness.
"And I will place on his shoulder the key of the house of David. He shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open." Is. 22:22 (ESV)

"I am the Lord; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you; I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations, to open the eyes that are blind, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, from the prison those who sit in darkness." (Is. 42:6-7 ESV)




"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because he anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor: He hath sent me to proclaim release to the captives, And recovering of sight to the blind, To set at liberty them that are bruised," (Luke 4:18 ASV)


"O prisoners of hope" (Zech. 9:12 ESV)




"O, come, o, come, Emmanuel":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xtpJ4Q_Q-4



"Durch dein Gefängnis, Gottes Sohn":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vgCv7aj9gM


Photos: KL


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar