Powered By Blogger

söndag 9 oktober 2022

Harvest and hope

Shalom! 

 "My dwelling place shall be with them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord who sanctifies Israel, when my sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.” (Ezekiel 37:27-28 ESV) 

"For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people." (2 Cor. 6:16b ESV) 


 - Autumn is here now in the north and the leaves are falling from the trees. The days are getting darker. Winter is coming soon. Here is a song about the harvest to come. I hope you like it! Hope is with us...









































Photo: KL (October 2022)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar