Powered By Blogger

måndag 7 januari 2013

Mikalai Autukhovich, 50 years today: I do not leave the evil unnoticed and I will not hold my tongue

Belsat TV (Political prisoners) Birthday in prison.

Mikalai Autukhovich was born on January 7, 1963. He is an Afghanistan veteran, a businessman and a democratic activist from Belarus. He has been awarded for courage. Human rights defenders note that the sentence might well have been awarded in retaliation for Mikalai Autukhovich’s fighting against public corruption in the region.










Belsat TV:
http://belsat.eu/en/akcja_solidarni/a,7769,mikalai-autukhovich-sentenced-to-5-years-and-2-months.html
«I protest because I take life just the way it is. The authorities are eager to show it distorted. I want then to know that not anyone gives up after being treated unlawfully. Making an animal of man is not in their power. I do not sell out. I was, I am and I will be a human being. I do not leave the evil unnoticed and I will not hold my tongue,» the political prisoner reacted on the replacement of his punitive measure.

For the first time the businessman was convicted and sentenced for alleged tax evasion in 2006. As a result of a long-term hunger strike Autukhovich was re-sentenced to supervised release.

Mikalai Autukhovich was arrested on February 8, 2009 and sentenced to 5 years and 2 months of imprisonment. At the current he is kept in prison №1 in Horadna."



Young Front:
http://mfront.net/byu-iosc-i-zastaiusia-czalaviekam-marafon-salidarnasci-z-palitviazniami.html



http://palitviazni.info/viazen/mikalaj-autuchowicz
Mikalai Autukhovich Мікалай Аўтуховіч fyller 50 år den 7.1. Han är Afganistanveteran, affärsman och politisk fånge.

- Grattis, hoppas du återfår friheten snart!





Foto: Kerstin Lindén, Oppositionens flagga, Minsk, Belarus 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar