Powered By Blogger

tisdag 10 september 2013

Guds nåd - Korsets dragningskraft - God's grace

Jesus i Joh. 6:44 "Ingen kan komma till mig, om inte Fadern som har sänt mig drar honom och jag skall låta honom uppstå på den yttersta dagen."

"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day" (Jesus in John 6:44)



LUTHERS LILLA KATEKES (Andra huvudstycket: Trons artiklar)

5) Tredje trosartikeln - om den helige Ande och helgelsen

Jag tror på den helige Ande, en helig allmännelig kyrka, de heliga samfund, syndernas förlåtelse, kroppens uppståndelse och ett evigt liv.

6) Vad betyder det?

Jag tror att jag inte av mitt eget förnuft eller av min egen kraft kan tro på eller komma till min Herre Jesus Kristus, utan den helige Ande har kallat mig genom evangelium, upplyst mig med sina gåvor, helgat och bevarat mig i den rätta tron. På samma sätt kallar, församlar, upplyser och helgar han hela kyrkan på jorden och bevarar den i Jesus Kristus genom den rätta tron. I denna kyrka förlåter han dagligen mig och alla troende alla synder. Han skall på den yttersta dagen uppväcka mig och alla döda och ge mig och alla som tror på Kristus evigt liv. Det är visst och sant.

Logosmappen:
http://www.logosmappen.net/bekskrifter/lillakat/lk.html#tron

Läs om Lutherrosen:
http://luk.se/LutherRosen.htm





The Third Article.

Of Sanctification.

"I believe in the Holy Ghost; one holy Christian Church, the communion of saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body; and the life everlasting. Amen.

What does this mean?--Answer.

I believe that I cannot by my own reason or strength believe in Jesus Christ, my Lord, or come to Him; but the Holy Ghost has called me by the Gospel, enlightened me with His gifts, sanctified and kept me in the true faith; even as He calls, gathers, enlightens, and sanctifies the whole Christian Church on earth, and keeps it with Jesus Christ in the one true faith; in which Christian Church He forgives daily and richly all sins to me and all believers, and at the last day will raise up me and all the dead, and will give to me and to all believers in Christ everlasting life. This is most certainly true." 


The Book of Concord:
http://bookofconcord.org/smallcatechism.php


"I am the bread of life":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4CapSBM8UA
Jesus: "No one can come to Me, unless the Father draws him". 



Foto: KL (bonad med texten "Underbar nåd bor i Guds råd" - från mina svärföräldrar)



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar